James W. Russell, Ph.D. is an authority of comparative retirement plans in the United States, Europe and Latin America. He is the author of eight books, including Social Insecurity: 401(k)s and the Retirement Crisis (Boston: Beacon Press, 2014).
For companies, universities, unions and employee organizations:
- Evaluation of defined contribution and defined benefit retirement plans for providing adequate retirement income
- Recommendations for changing plans or improving existing ones
- Recommendations for extending health insurance to retirees
- Explaining retirement plans to employees
- Advice on choosing among retirement plan options
Phone consultations available. He can be reached by e-mail at Jim@jameswrussell.com.